The summer season has set in and many people love to plan their vacations away from the scorching heat of sun. Plan a trip to kullu Manali under Rs. 8000 per person. One of the best places in India is Manali, where you can completely relax with your friends and family, away from the killing temperature of summers. This hill station in Himachal Pradesh will make you fall in love with the beautiful surroundings and breathtaking spots. Visitors are having the best option to enjoy skinning along with other adventurous sports during the particular season.
• Book a bus ticket, as it will easily lie within your budget. The buses run every day from Delhi to Manali and ISBT is the bus stand where you can easily catch a bus. It will cost you around 1500 to get a bus ticket.
• There are many small and big hotels nearby where the tariff is between 500 to 2000 rupees for a single day. Thus even if you stay in a really decent hotel then also per day tariff will be around 1500 rupees approximately.
• Explore the nearby areas on foot or you can take bus or auto at reasonable prices.
• You can also take a bike on rent that would cost you around 500 rupees per day. Don’t forget your id proof if you are planning the same.
• There are many reasonable to high priced restaurants nearby. You can easily get affordable meal options as per your budget.
By following these simple suggestions you can easily Plan a trip to kullu Manali under Rs. 8000 per person.