Manali is one of the most charming and picturesque tourist destinations nestled in Himachal. Pradesh in India. This beautiful hill town situated in the northern region of scenic Kullu Valley is known for its panoramic vistas and captivating natural beauty. Numerous Himachal tour packages are introduced and since the past few years, Manali has experienced a constant influx of domestic as well as international tourists who seek to explore this quaint hill town snuggled between the Mountains and River Beas. Tour packages
Manali with its natural magnificence, serene splendor and quietude is picture perfect tourist destination which captures the heart and soul of visitors. The splendid grandeur of nature beckons as you get a unique opportunity to explore this natural haven of striking beauty. The picturesque locales, verdant forests, snow clad mountains, apple orchards and gurgling river Beas makes it the ultimate tourist hotspot for an unforgettable vacation. It is also renowned as an amazing backpacking center from where adventure tourists embark to explore the raw beauty of the upper regions including 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass
Strategically placed on the banks of River Beas, this serene hill town in the lap of Mother nature is also a perfect hot spot for honeymooners. Not only this, Manali beckons the adventure aficionados wanting to explore the astounding hills and indulge in varied thrilling activities including river rafting, rappelling, zorbing, rock climbing, and camping. You can embark on adrenalin pumping excursion for skiing in Solang Valley Raison and scenic Aleo and indulge in mind blowing trekking expedition in lush green Parvati valley. Setting off for mountaineering in the Pir Pinjal Mountains is an exhilarating adventurous sojourn sought by daring young tourists as they take adrenalin rushing trekking expedition to Bhrigu Lake. The Place is also a famous jumping off point for exciting paragliding activities.
All the seasons in Manali exhibit a distinctive charm and the climate is blissful. However, September to February is the best time to visit Manali. The winter season is ideal since you can indulge in skiing, and ice skating. See the sight of trees laden with apples, enjoy
1.By Air: Bhuntar is the nearest airport located almost 50 km from this hill town. There is a direct flight from Delhi and Chandigarh. From Bhuntar proceed by road to Manali in a car
2.By Road: Manali Volvo packages provide Buses, which Ply daily for Manali from Chandigarh, Dehradun and Delhi .Many people prefer to travel by road to Kullu, and see the captivating views as the road traverses along the meandering River Beas You can also opt to take a chauffeur driven taxi or rent a self -driven car from Shimla or Chandigarh in order to reach Manali The road trip is very exciting and there are a number of authentic dhabas where you can eat authentic Himachali food
3. Manali is a hilly region and thus it is not connected by rail hence it would be best to go for Manali volvo Honeymoon packages.
Exciting Kullu Manali Tour Package is offered by host of reputed travel agents. There is an array of exhilarating activities to be enjoyed in this Himachel’s adventure hub be it in the summer or winters;
• River Rafting:River Beas is one of the best stretches for rafting in India.There are short stretches for beginner’s and the challenging ones for adventure buffs. Pirdi has a water sports center which provides for a wide range of other exhilarating adventure activities.
• Paragliding: Tourists opt for tandem flights in Solang Valley which is a popular venue to enjoy delightful paragliding. Besides Gulaba, Marhi are also other well-known places for Paragliding .
• Trekking: Trekking is a paradise for trekking enthusiasts. Electrifying trekking trails are set amidst the panoramic vistas of the snow tipped Himalayas. Bhrigu Lake Trek, Sangla to Baranag trek, Hampta Pass, Deo Tibba are very popular treks.
• Zorbing can be done throughout the year except during monsoon
• Camping in Solang Valley
• Skiing: The breath taking alpine views can be enjoyed as tourists indulge in thrilling winter sports .
• Rock Climbing
• Experienced people can also enjoy heli- skiing during winters in Marhi , Dhundi and Gulaba village
• Trout Fishing
• Romantic Paddle boating in Dassur lake
• Jeep safari to visit Rohtang pass and neighboring tiny but picturesque villages
Cruise through the pristine snow laden roads of the Rohtang Pass and experience the incredible beauty of this region. See the marvelous display of ancient culture and heritage at the Museum of Himachal Culture & Folk Art during Kullu Manali Tour packages. Tourists seeking tranquility amidst the scenic environs, Mamali is a place for them. Culture enthusiasts explore the quaint castle and an art gallery with beautiful paintings. The idyllic retreat of Old Manali with its rustic wooden cottages, lush orchards, pine trees, bubbling streams and cafes. This peaceful haven has a distinctive old- world charm and offers a tranquil way of life attracting hordes of tourists A gamut of thrilling adventure activities allures tourists from all over the world as they visit this quaint mountain hamlet.
• Visit Solang valley placed 14 km northwest of Manali, between the village of Solang and Beas Kund.
• Visit ice covered Rohtang pass located 51 km from Manali by road. It is the highest point on Manali -Keylong Road and enjoy breathtaking views of white clad mountains on the horizon.
• Visit Hidimba Devi Temple; This historic temple situated in middle of Dense forest is made in wood. The Pagoda styled edifice is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba. There is no idol but holy foot prints are revered by large number of devotees.
• Visit picturesque Gulaba Village situated at an altitude of 4000 feet. This quaint village is ideal destination for winter sports
• Enjoy luxury spa treatments in hot water springs of Vaishist and Manikaran.
• Have exciting picnics as you visit Rahela water fall and Jogni Falls located 2 km from Vasisht village. The place tucked in the lap of nature boasts of amazing views of pine forests and lush green mountains
• Click vibrant pictures at Jana waterfalls in Nagger surrounded by tall Deodar and Pine Trees, Apple orchards with a captivating view of the snow-covered mountain peaks Honeymoon packages.
• Visit Manikaran Gurudwara which is thronged by countless devotees. The site is also known for hot springs.
• Visit Van Vihar National Park
• Visit Vashisht Temple located 3 km from main Manali built in a traditional style and is adorned with intricate wood carvings depicting mythological tales
• Visiting Manu temple is an important attraction of the temple tour and is included in Manali city tour
• Explore Naggar castle and art gallery.
• Visit Manali Wildlife sanctuary with dense deodar trees and walnut and maple trees.
• Check out ancient Tibet monasteries including the popular Gadhan Thekchokling Gompa. The colorful monastery is a place of worship and preserves Tibetan culture.
There are numerous dining options available as tourists enjoy excellently prepared food amidst panoramic views .The scenic beauty of mighty Himalayas have beckoned many foreign settlements thus you can embark on culinary journey in popular Israeli food joints and European cafes offering Italian cuisine and Chinese restaurants including Johnson’s café, Khyber Pass, Pizza Olive , Chop Sticks, oven in the Garden, Casa Bella Vista , Fat Plate ,Drifter’s Inn. Foot tapping Live Music adds to the vibrant and enthusiastic aura of these food joints. Cafes in Old Manali offer authentic Italian and Continental dishes as well as lip-smacking desserts including luscious tiramisu, yummy chocolate cakes, amazing Nutella pancakes, pita bread with falafel and hummus served with best of wines. Martin’s in Shanag Village is famous for its thin crust wood fired pizzas and mouthwatering Grilled chicken only on Sundays. There are a number of North Indian restaurants serving delicious Butter Chicken with crisp naan, Roasted chicken. Enjoy grilled Himalayan trout served in cafes placed on the side of River Beas and Manalsu River.
During your Manali Tour packages indulge in local shopping as you buy intricately designed wooden furniture, carpets, and other interesting souvenirs. The main bazaar boasts of numerous shops selling local handicrafts, incense sticks. A visit to Tibetan market is important where you can buy intriguing singing bowl, prayer wheels, Thangkas which are beautiful paintings of Buddhist deities made on cotton fabrics, dorjes, Chinese soup bowls, crockery and cutlery. The people are hospitable and courteous. You can buy woolen garments Kinnauri shawls in various patterns and colors, kullu caps and juices from Himachal emporium
Manali is an ideal amalgamation of beautiful viewpoints, captivating landscapes, sprawling apple orchards, exuberant culture, quaint shopping markets and serenity amidst mind-blowing adventure activities. Planning a Manali trip is an exciting option for ardent foodies, adventure junkies, honeymooners as well as peace seekers vying to experience the exquisite Himalayan ambience. Manali Honeymoon tour Package is extremely popular and is opted by large number of newlyweds. Manali tourism offers an interesting array of spectacular treks for nature lovers, as they can explore the magnificent Patalsu Peak, and picturesque Jogini Falls and the Rahala Falls ensconced in the green mountains.
It is best to plan and book Manali Holiday Honeymoon packages in advance. The primary objective of booking Manali tour Package is to enjoy Manali trip without any problems. The reputed travel operator attends to all travel needs including getting cost effective Manali holiday package and organizing excursions and other adventure activities. Customized Kullu Manali Tour Packages are also designed by reputed travel operators keeping in view your specific needs. You can get Manali tour itinerary so that you are aware of all the important details
The spectacular hill town with its mountains draped in pristine snow, along with gurgling reams, verdant valleys, waterfalls and clear blue skies provide the visitors with an unforgettable time. Enjoy the tranquil pace of this charming hill resort as you take Manali Holiday Trip.
There are numerous budget hotels in Manali which offer all important amenities and modern facilities to tourists. Besides this there are many inns, lodges, guest houses and even high-end hotels in Manali. Huge inventory of Manali Packages which include staying in best of hotels are offered by travel operators. Book Manali package in advance and save your time money and efforts. All you need to do is to enjoy the serene beauty of Manali as all your needs are addressed Visit shimla tour package , shimla Honeymoon and also visit honeymoon tour packages , honeymoon packages in india , hill station tour packages .